5 Great Baby Carriers for Gifting
Ask any babywearing parent what’s on their wish list and, no matter how many carriers they already have, chances are very high that they would LOVE another one. Here are five carriers that are pretty much guaranteed to be a hit!
For the Babywearing Newbie: Tula Free-to-Grow
Tula Free-to-Grow Carriers are our number one choice for a parent of a little one who hasn’t tried babywearing before. Here’s why:
- It is simple to use correctly and there is no need for an infant insert with small babies.
- It adjusts so that parents can get an ergonomic position for their baby as baby grows or between kids of different ages
- It is a good fit for petite wearers as well as plus-size wearers and is easily shared by wearers of different sizes.
- It comes in some cute prints as well as solids!
[button link=”https://carrymeaway.com/product/tula-free-to-grow-tula-baby-carrier/”]Shop the Tula FTG[/button]
Alternative: The Beco Gemini carrier is great for new babywearers and also has a forward-facing option!
For the Parent Who Wants to Face Baby Forward: The Ergobaby Omni
Ergobaby Omni Carriers are truly do-it-all carriers that offer the most ergonomic forward facing carry we know.
- Multiple positions available: they can face baby forward, and be used on the hip and back.
- Additional lumbar support feature is great for people with back issues
- Comes standard with a detachable storage pouch
[button link=”https://carrymeaway.com/product/ergobaby-omni-360-carrier/”]Shop Ergobaby Omni[/button]
For the Active Parent: Tula Coast Carrier
Tula Carriers are our best-selling carrier and the Coast carriers are a great choice for parents who are very active or live in a hot weather climate. Coast carriers have a panel of sporty mesh in the center to help with airflow and keep baby cooler. Best for babies six months and up. (For newborns, there are a few FTG carriers (above) in Coast options)
- center panel and hood of the carrier are mesh to keep baby cooler and improve air circulation
- Carrier is otherwise identical to the very popular Tula Carriers
- fit petite and plus-size wearers well
[button link=”https://carrymeaway.com/product/tula-coast-carrier-standard/”]Shop Tula Coast[/button]
For the Parent who has everything: Sakura Bloom Silk Ring Sling
Sakura Bloom’s utterly gorgeous silk ring slings are to die for, and pretty well any babywearing parent would love to own one! And trust me: if they already own one, they would love one in a different color.
- Both luxurious and practical – in addition to being pretty, These sail slings are incredibly comfortable to wear and will last the family throughout their babywearing years.
- Even toddlers can ride comfortably in one of these lightweight but super strong slings.
- Gorgeous colors, from the maroon Malbec sling pictured to subtle but lovely neutrals. You can even give two colors in the same sling (check out the Sakura Bloom Essential Silk slings).
[button link=”https://carrymeaway.com/product/sakura-bloom-silk-ring-slings-simple/”]Shop Sakura Bloom Silk[/button]
For the Parent of a bigger kid: The Beco Toddler Carrier
There are several great Toddler Carriers out there, but the Beco wins our heart for big kids wearing.
- deep seat is extra comfortable for child
- cushy shoulder straps have more padding that many other toddler carriers
- can cross straps on your back for wearing on your front
[button link=”https://carrymeaway.com/product/beco-toddler-carrier/”]Shop Beco Toddler[/button]