- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
Why Wrapsody Hybrid?
The Wrapsody Hybrid wrap is our favorite newborn wrap because it’s soft and easy to use right away, but (unlike other stretch wraps) it’s supportive enough to last through toddlerhood!
This is a wonderfully soft, silky wrap that is supportive with a little stretch to it. The stretch makes this carrier very easy to use and get comfortable in, making this a wonderful carrier for new wrappers. The support means you can use this carrier for a lot longer- and with heavier children- compared to fully stretchy wraps.
Wrapsody Hybrid wraps are made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Supports babies and children up to 35 pounds
- Can be worn on the front, hip, or back
- About 6m long, to be adjustable for wearers of a wide range of sizes
- Tapered tails means this wrap will not have extra bulk when worn
- Includes full-length instructional DVD and photographed quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
Wrapsody Hybrid review
Ohh this wrap! Let me tell you how amazing! At first, I wasn’t so sure about the Wrapsody Hybrid (before trying it) because it’s so soft and has some stretch- I was skeptical that it would be supportive enough for my toddler. Boy was I wrong! Let me tell you about this incredible budget-friendly wrap…
1.The Wrapsody Hybrid can be used for babies/toddlers
The Wrapsody Hybrid can be used for babies/toddlers that are up to 35 pounds.
It is made from a super soft fabric (100% knit jersey) and can be used for front, back, and hip carries.
This wrap comes in one size (6m) to give wearers the freedom to carry with a variation of finishes as well as give extra length for multiple passes (this is wonderful if your baby is towards the higher end of the weight limit). The length is also wonderful because it fits a range of different size baby wearers. It is smooth to the touch, lightweight & thin. It basically feels like your most comfortable t-shirt!
2.The Best Soft Baby Carrier: Wrapsody Hybrid
My favorite thing about this wrap is the comfort.
Some wraps you have to be so careful with tightening the rails otherwise it can be uncomfortable for both the wrapper and wrappee. No matter how sloppy of a wrap job I did, it was comfortable!
Sometimes if baby isn’t feeling the best, or fighting a nap, it can be hard to wrap perfectly with baby fussing. This wrap alleviates that problem! This wrap is not “diggy” at all, not even a little bit.
I also absolutely adore the fact that this wrap has the softness and comfort of a stretchy wrap, yet the support of a woven wrap. Perfection!
3.Wrapsody Hybrid baby wrap is easy to store
- Folds up pretty small and compact for 6 meters of fabric.
4.Best Baby Wrap for Hot Summer
- This wrap is also good for warm weather! The fabric and thinness has worked well for us in the Southern California heat.
5.Some other features ofWrapsody Hybrid that I loved
- This Wrap has tapered ends! It can be a little hard sometimes getting good, tight knots if the fabric is bulky but the combo of the thin wrap plus the tapered thin ends makes it so easy!
- Easy care! Machine wash friendly!
- Being able to support a small business with your purchase.
I honestly don’t have anything negative to say about this wrap! If you are torn between the Wrapsody Hybrid and Wrapsody Breeze consider the following… As far as comfort, the Hybrid has my vote. If hot temperatures is your #1 concern, I’d suggest going with the Breeze, but honestly in every other aspect I would vote the Hybrid!
I would recommend this wrap to anyone! I think it’s a phenomenal choice for newborn-toddler. It’s a perfect wrap to use long term. Available at $99, you will definitely get your moneys worth and then some. Also consider this for new baby gifts, I know I’d be elated to receive one!
Amanda reviewed the Wrapsody Hybrid in the Ingrid colorway, which is a CMA exclusive. Learn more about the Wrapsody Hybrid and get your own here.