Toddler Buckle Carrier Comparison Chart
When it’s time to upgrade to a Toddler Buckle Carrier, which one do you choose? Our Toddler Buckle Carrier comparison chart can help! This chart compares our three Toddler Buckle Carriers: the Tula Toddler Carrier, the Lillebaby Carry On and the Beco Toddler Carrier.
Keep in mind that while the word “toddler” may bring to mind a little one just learning to walk (so somewhere between 9 and 18 months or so), so-called “toddler” carriers are actually designed for littles 18 months and up. Many people find that their two and three year olds have trouble fitting into a toddler carrier if they are on the small side. So there is definitely no reason to size up if your standard size carrier is working well for everyone!
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25 - 60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby's body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Toddler Carrier: The LÍLLÉbaby CarryOn is made specifically to be roomy for growing toddlers. Features a wider and taller torso than most carriers, providing you an ergonomic way to carry your child
- Stroller-Free: Caretakers can comfortably carry little ones up to 60 lbs. for easy, hands-free access to spaces where strollers aren’t permitted. Ideal for babies who have outgrown the LÍLLÉbaby Complete carrier
- Hands-Free Comfort: When on-the-go, LÍLLÉbaby's baby carriers and toddler carriers let you hold your child in comfort and style. Adjustable side panels widen and narrow the seat for comfortable hip positioning
- Natural Bond: LÍLLÉbaby makes baby products that bring functional style to parents. We want parents to be able to keep baby close while building a natural bond with comfortable baby carriers and slings
- For LÍLLÉbaby innovation is always top of mind. We won’t rest until every caretaker has access to the best babywearing solutions, allowing families to keep comfort, closeness, and independence in balance
For more on whether you need a toddler carrier, check out our article Do You Need A Toddler Carrier?
If you know you are ready for a toddler carrier and want to compare specs, here’s the chart!