Toddler Buckle Carrier Comparison Chart
When it’s time to upgrade to a Toddler Buckle Carrier, which one do you choose? Our Toddler Buckle Carrier comparison chart can help! This chart compares our three Toddler Buckle Carriers: the Tula Toddler Carrier, the Lillebaby Carry On and the Beco Toddler Carrier.
Keep in mind that while the word “toddler” may bring to mind a little one just learning to walk (so somewhere between 9 and 18 months or so), so-called “toddler” carriers are actually designed for littles 18 months and up. Many people find that their two and three year olds have trouble fitting into a toddler carrier if they are on the small side. So there is definitely no reason to size up if your standard size carrier is working well for everyone!
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (baby sized carriers) and 25 - 60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby's body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Toddler Carrier: The LÍLLÉbaby CarryOn is made specifically to be roomy for growing toddlers; Features a wider and taller torso than most carriers, providing you an ergonomic way to carry your child
- Stroller Free: Caretakers can comfortably carry little ones up to 60 lbs. for easy, hands free access to spaces where strollers aren’t permitted; Ideal for babies who have outgrown the LÍLLÉbaby Complete carrier
- Hands Free Comfort: When on the go, LÍLLÉbaby's baby carriers and toddler carriers let you hold your child in comfort and style; Adjustable side panels widen and narrow the seat for comfortable hip positioning
- Natural Bond: LÍLLÉbaby makes baby products that bring functional style to parents; We want parents to be able to keep baby close while building a natural bond with comfortable baby carriers and slings
- For LÍLLÉBABY: Innovation is always top of mind; We won’t rest until every caretaker has access to the best babywearing solutions, allowing families to keep comfort, closeness, and independence in balance
For more on whether you need a toddler carrier, check out our article Do You Need A Toddler Carrier?
If you know you are ready for a toddler carrier and want to compare specs, here’s the chart!