Features of the Beco Gemini Carrier :
- super simple and easy to use. A great next carrier after or instead of infant front packs on the market
- extremely versatile – can be used as a front carrier, back carrier, hip carrier and in the forward-facing position. Click here for a visual on the different ways to use your Gemini baby carrier.
- can be worn with straps crossed in back as well as ruck-sack style with chest strap
- easily adjustable – make the base smaller for infants and larger for bigger babies. Flip the head/back rest up or down to accommodate your child as s/he grows
- built-in head/backrest that provides head support for newborns and back support for older toddlers
Details of the Beco Gemini Carrier
- 4 carrying positions: front facing in, front facing out, hip carry and back carries. Click here for a visual on the different ways to use your Gemini.
- Weight limit: 7-35 lbs
- Size 13″x19″
- Head rest: built in & flips up or down (use it as extra back support for taller children, too!)
- Shoulder Strap options: crossed in back or rucksack style on front or back with use of chest strap
- Buckles: Waist has third lock dual adjustable buckle, sides have third lock single adjustable buckles.
***Additional details of the Beco Gemini Cool Carrier***
- The Beco Gemini Cool features a breathable 3D mesh liner and a vented fabric, framed by a moisture-wciking performance fabric shell.
- 50% more breathable than cotton
- SPF 50 performance Shell fabric wicks away moisture
- Hypoallergenic to protect the most sensitive skin
- anti-microbial to reduce dust and pollen build-up