Wondering how the Sakura Bloom silk compares to other SB fabrics? Check out our handy Sakura Bloom fabric comparison chart!
Sakura bloom Silk Ring Slings details
- a double layer of pure dupioni silk in a single color – supportive, breathable and drapes beautifully!
- Sakura Bloom ring slings are 74-75″ in length and approx 26-27″ wide
- silk’s “grippiness” means it won’t slip through the rings, keeping baby securely snuggled against you.
- machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle- line dry
- fully reversible
- designed to fit all body shapes and sizes
How to care for your Sakura Bloom silk sling
Your silk sling is machine washable, but please note that washing it will change the texture of the sling. Many people actually prefer silk after washing, but it definitely looks and feels different, giving a more matte or raw look to a silk sling. To preserve the original sheen of a silk sling, we recommend a combination of spot cleaning and environmentally-friendly dry cleaning.
To wash: Unthread your sling. Wash it in your machine alone on gentle cycle, in cold water. After washing, hang the sling to dry. Do not machine dry. Steam iron on the hottest setting to remove wrinkles.