Features of the Tula Baby Carrier:
The Tula Baby Carrier is a standard sized carrier ideal for use from 6 months to 2.5 years.
- Each Tula Baby Carrier comes packaged with a canvas hood in the same color as the carrier straps! The hood supports child’s head while sleeping, and provides some protection from the sun or wind, and helps with discreet breastfeeding.
- Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
- Shoulder straps extend – this unique design allows for wearers of all sizes to share the same carrier; it also makes breastfeeding super easy!
- Additional padding in shoulder straps and child’s leg area for extra comfort
- Three section hip belt that contours around the wearer’s waist
- Tula Baby and Toddler Carriers can be used for both front and back carries. They do not offer a forward-facing carry or a hip carry. They do not offer the option to cross straps in back.
- Tula Baby Carriers can carry babies from 8 lbs/3.5kg (with infant insert) up to 44 lbs/20kg. Tula Toddler Carriers can carry children from 25 lbs/11kg on up!
- Easy to use: fast on/off.
- No legs dangling! The Tula Baby Carrier offers a wide seat and supports your child’s natural M position of baby’s leg and hips
- Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
- High quality, 100% cotton with Oko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Made in Poland and Mexico.
- Machine Washable
Wondering what size Tula you need?
Our Tula Standard vs. Tula Toddler chart gives you some great guidelines. For more detail and info, read this article: Which size Tula Should I buy?
Tula Carrier Awards
Tula Carriers have been recipients of numerous awards. Here are just a few!