Features of the Tula Coast Carrier:
The Tula Coast carrier has all the features you love about the regular Tula Carrier PLUS a center panel made of breathable mesh so that you both stay cooler when it’s hot and humid outside. The Tula Coast is also great for babywearers who run warm in general
- Each Tula Coast Carrier comes packaged with a breathable mesh hood in the same fabric as the mesh center panel!
- The breathable mesh hood supports child’s head while sleeping, provides some protection from the sun or wind, and helps with discreet breastfeeding.
- Pocket on the waist belt provides additional storage
- Shoulder straps extend – this unique design allows for wearers of all sizes to share the same carrier; it also makes breastfeeding super easy!
- Additional padding in shoulder straps and child’s leg area for extra comfort
- Three section hip belt that contours around the wearer’s waist
- The Tula Coast Carrier can be used for both front and back carries. Cannot be used for forward-facing carry or for hip carry. Straps cannot be crossed on your back.
- Tula Coast Carriers can carry babies from 8 lbs/3.5kg (with infant insert) up to 44 lbs/20kg.
- Great choice for plus size babywearers.
- Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
- High quality, 100% cotton with Oko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Made in Poland and Mexico.
- Machine Washable, air dry
Wondering what size Tula you need?
Our Tula Standard vs. Tula Toddler chart gives you some great guidelines. Or for more detail and info, read this article: Which size Tula Should I buy?