Features of the Tula Coast Toddler Carrier:
The Tula Coast Toddler carrier has all the features you love about the regular Tula Toddler carrier PLUS a center panel made of breathable mesh so that you both stay cooler when it’s hot and humid outside. The Tula Coast line is also great for babywearers who run warm in general!
This carrier is recommended for toddlers who are at least 32 inches long, wearing 2T pants and at least 25 lbs. For smaller children, we recommend the Tula Coast Standard Carrier
- Each Tula Coast Toddler Carrier comes packaged with a breathable mesh hood in the same fabric as the mesh center panel
- The breathable mesh hood supports child’s head while sleeping, provides some protection from the sun or wind, and helps with discreet breastfeeding.
- Pocket on the waist belt provides additional storage
- Shoulder straps extend – this unique design allows for wearers of all sizes to share the same carrier; it also makes breastfeeding super easy!
- Additional padding in shoulder straps and child’s leg area for extra comfort
- Three section hip belt that contours around the wearer’s waist
- The Tula Coast Toddler Carrier can be used for both front and back carries. Cannot be used for forward-facing carry or for hip carry. Straps cannot be crossed on your back.
- Tula Coast Toddler Carriers is recommended for children 25 lbs on up.
- Great choice for plus size babywearers.
- Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
- High quality, 100% cotton with Oko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Made in Poland and Mexico.
- Machine Washable, air dry
Wondering what size Tula you need?
Our Tula Standard vs. Tula Toddler chart gives you some great guidelines. Or for more detail and info, read this article: Which size Tula Should I buy?
Please note that Tula Baby Carriers and accessories can only be shipped to the USA.