We recommend the Gemini for anyone looking for a buckle carrier for use with a newborn on up to 18 months. This carrier can support up to 35 lbs and can also carry children over 2, but it really shines when buying for younger children or when sharing between older and younger babies!
For those looking for a cooler carrier for hot/summer weather, check out the Gemini Cool! It has mesh panels and moisture-wicking spf 50 fabric. This is the Gemini that we recommend for very hot weather babywearing!
Features of the Beco Gemini Carrier:
- super simple and easy to use. A great next carrier after or instead of infant front packs on the market
- extremely versatile – can be used as a front carrier, back carrier, hip carrier and in the forward-facing position. Click here for a visual on the different ways to use your Gemini baby carrier.
- can be worn with straps crossed in back as well as ruck-sack style with chest strap
- easily adjustable – make the base smaller for infants and larger for bigger babies. Flip the head/back rest up or down to accommodate your child as s/he grows
- built-in head/backrest that provides head support for newborns and back support for older toddlers
Details of the Beco Gemini Carrier
- 4 carrying positions: front facing in, front facing out, hip carry and back carries. Click here for a visual on the different ways to use your Gemini.
- Weight limit: 7-35 lbs
- Size 13″x19″
- Head rest: built-in & flips up or down (use it as extra back support for taller children, too!)
- Shoulder Strap options: crossed in back or rucksack style on front or back with use of chest strap
- Buckles: Waist has third lock dual adjustable buckle, sides have third lock single adjustable buckles.