Ergobaby Omni 360 Carrier
Ergobaby Omni Carrier – use from newborn through toddler ages (7-45 lbs).
We love the Ergobaby Omni because the seat grows with your baby and there is NO Infant insert required! Plus, it faces forward!
This carrier offers one of the most ergonomic forward-facing carries of all baby carriers on the market. It is similar to the seat you can achieve with the Tula Explore.
- 4 ergonomic carrying positions: including Front Facing Inward, Front Facing Forward, Hip and Back carry positions
- Simple-to-use; plus, no infant insert needed for infants!
- Ergonomic bucket seat gradually adjusts to growing baby. This ensures that baby is seated in a spread-squat, natural “M shape” position from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs.)
- Ergonomic, long-wearing comfort for parents – distributes weight evenly between hips and shoulders
- Two ways to wear the padded shoulder straps – backpack style or crossed in back – great for a tighter fit for petite moms and easy buckling on the front
- Waistbelt with lumbar support provides extra support – wear it low or high on waist to accommodate shorter or longer torsos. Double adjusters mean easy tightening
- Shoulder straps can be crossed on wearer’s back – extra comfortable and allows for easy adjusting.
- Cushioned, foldable head and neck support molds to baby’s head
- Hide-away sleep hood offers sun protection and privacy (UPF 50+)
- Double-locking buckles for extra safety
- Includes detachable storage pouch big enough for
- Allows for breastfeeding in carrier
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable
Ergobaby Omni Dimensions
- Body Width: adjustable from 5-13″
- Body Height: 16″ with headrest down, 19.5″ with headrest up
- Waistbelt Circumference: 31-58″
- Shoulder strap length: 24-44″
- Weight of carrier: 1.12 lbs
Wondering how the Ergobaby Omni compares with other Ergobaby carriers? Check out our Ergobaby Comparison Chart!
For photos of how this Ergobaby Omni compares to the Tula Explore carrier, read our blog post here!