NThe Explore Tula Carrier offers multiple positions and awesome Tula comfort, plus it grows with your baby! You can use the Tula Explore from birth without an insert.
The Explore Tula is the first Tula carrier to offer the world-facing position that so many parents are looking for.
Features of the Explore Tula Baby Carrier:
- Multiple ergonomic positions for your baby including facing in, facing out, and back carry. Designed to promote healthy hip and spine development.
- Adjustable body panel means this carrier will grow with your baby from newborn to early toddlerhood.
- Easy to use – no need for a million unnecessary zippers and buckles – this carrier is a streamlined, no-fuss design.
- Breathable, lightweight cotton – responsibly designed and made with soft 100% cotton.
- Padding where you need it- cushy shoulder straps, wide padded waistband, neck support pillow and cushioned leg openings keep this carrier comfy all day long!
- Waistband pocket for necessities.
- Removable hood in coordinating fabric to provide sleeping support and sun protection plus extra privacy while feeding if you want it.
- Headrest flips down for forward-facing or to act as a newborn head pillow, or up to support a bigger baby or toddler’s back!
- Gorgeous and unique fabrics are printed all over the carrier, including the hood.
- Lightweight cotton fabrics are soft on baby’s skin and keep the carrier cool and comfortable.
- Machine washable and easy to clean
- Use from 7-45 lbs (no need for infant insert)
Position Recommendations for the Explore Tula
Front carry – facing in: 7 lbs – 45 lbs (0+ years to 4 years)
Front carry – facing out: 13 lbs – 22 lbs (4 months to 12 months)
Back carry: 18 lbs – 45 lbs (6 months to 4 years)
Explore Tula PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS
Explore Tula Baby Carriers and accessories can only be shipped to the USA.