Features of the Soul Full Buckle Carrier Standard
The Soul Full Buckle Carrier Standard size is a standard sized carrier ideal for use from 6 months to 2.5 years (15-40 lbs). They are made out of natural fibers, making this carrier lightweight, breathable and very comfortable!
- Wrap conversion carriers made out of 100% cotton or linen wraps. Made out of natural fibers, including linen and cotton.
- Highly adjustable so they are a good fit for petite AND plus size users.
- Lightweight and breathable – great for hot weather or year round
- Padding is lighter and less bulky than many SSC brands, and so moldable to your body!
- Attached sleep hood – flat, with cinchable reach ties
- Lightly contoured body panel
- Additional padding at legholes for child’s comfort
- Shoulder straps extend with PFAs (perfect fit adjustor buckles) this allows for wearers of all sizes to share the same carrier; it also makes breastfeeding super easy!
- Dual adjustable buckles at the panel for easy adjustment
- Soul Full Buckle Carrier Standard size carriers can be used for both front and back carries. They do not offer a forward-facing carry or a hip carry. There is no option to cross straps in back.
- Soul Full Buckle Carriers Standard size carriers can carry babies from 15 lbs/7 kg up to 40 lbs/18kg.
- Easy to use: fast on/off.
- Ethically made in Bangalore, India
Note: Please wash your Soul carrier before use! Wash separately for the first few washes as the color may bleed a little!
Soul Full Buckle Carrier Standard Baby Carrier Measurements
- Seat width: 15.5 inches
- Body Panel Height 17 inches
- Waistband 27″ to 64″ – 4″ tall at center tapers to 3″ tall at sides
- Shoulder straps:
- 24.5″ smallest shoulder strap length without tightening PFAs
- 20″ smallest shoulder strap length with PFAs fully tightened
- 56″ longest shoulder strap length
Wondering how this carrier compares to our other Buckle Carriers? Check out our Comparison Chart!
Soul Full Buckle Carrier Fabrics
Jacquard Fabrics – 100% cotton, wrap conversion. Soft, cushy, and moldable.
Linen – 100% linen. Strong, smooth, moisture wicking and incredibly breathable.
Woven Cotton – 100% woven panel, with a cotton base and straps. Softer than linen, a bit more supportive than jacquard.
Want to know more about how these fabrics compare? Check out this review from Raising Ziggy.
* Soul fabrics may show color variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fiber textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.