The Wrapsody Breeze Wraps are woven wraps made from cotton gauze, making them a cool, breezy choice for baby carrying from birth to toddlerhood.
Great choice for a starter woven wrap or as an addition to your wrap collection for wearing in summer and hot weather.
Wrapsody Breeze Wraps are made from a flat, bottom-weight gauze. These baby wraps are wide and easy to spread, making them especially nice for back carrying, even with young infants.
Wrapsody Breeze baby wraps can be used from newborn to toddlerhood.
What you will love about the Wrapsody Breeze:
- Gauze is a wonderful fabric choice for a wrap — cool in the summer, and no bulk over or under winter clothes.
- Comes standard with an end pocket, which is great for tucking the whole length of the wrap into for storing.
- Compact enough to toss in a diaper bag or purse.
- An incredible value! Laketa, the owner of Wrapsody, keeps her prices as low as possible to make babywearing accessible to as many families as possible.
- The dye used for making these carriers so lovely is free of heavy metals and any other harmful substances and is safe for baby clothing.
- Includes a fabulous instructional DVD
- These are the wraps formerly known as Bali Baby Breeze Wraps, Gypsy Mama BaliBaby wraps, GMBBB, etc!
- Hand-dyed and batiked in Bali, Indonesia.