The Wrapsody Hybrid wrap is our favorite newborn wrap because it’s soft and easy to use right away, but (unlike other stretch wraps) it’s supportive enough to last through toddlerhood!
This is a wonderfully soft, silky wrap that is supportive with a little stretch to it. The stretch makes this carrier very easy to use and get comfortable in, making this a wonderful carrier for new wrappers. The support means you can use this carrier for a lot longer- and with heavier children- compared to fully stretchy wraps.
Wrapsody Hybrid wraps are made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Supports babies and children up to 35 pounds
- Can be worn on the front, hip, or back
- About 6m long, to be adjustable for wearers of a wide range of sizes
- Tapered tails means this wrap will not have extra bulk when worn
- Includes full-length instructional DVD and photographed quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded