The Studio Tekhni Ring Sling by Tekhni Wovens: All the comfort and style of the Tekhni classic ring slings, at an attainable price point!
About the Studio Tekhni Ring Sling
Studio Tekhni is part of Tekhni wovens. Studio Tekhni it’s dedicated to offering classic products with Tekhni style at an accessible price.
The Studio Tekhni ring sling is modeled after the comfortable and fashion-forward Tekhni ring sling.
- herringbone weave in a cotton/linen blend
- gathered shoulder
- generously cut at 90″ long to fit all wearers!
- designed to fit all body shapes and sizes
- easy to use with newborns and toddlers, 8-45 lbs
- wear baby on your front and older babies/toddlers on your hip
- machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Packaged in a cute little storage bag you can reuse!
Studio Tekhni Ring Sling Details
- 90″ long
- 28″ wide
- approximately 230 gsm
- fabric is a 50/50 natural cotton and linen herringbone weave with a gathered shoulder
- large-sized anodized aluminum rings.
- Blunt cut tail, with one rail hemmed the opposite way as a tactile teaching rail
- Recommended weight limits: 8-45 lbs
- Packaging: simple cotton drawstring backpack
Ring slings are a simple and beautiful way to carry your baby. They can be used as a quick and snuggly front carrier with newborns and as a fast and simple hip carrier for older babies (with head control) on up to toddlers.
Rings offer so much comfort to both baby and wearer – I always picked a ring sling for getting up with a crying or sick child in the middle of the night. They are amazing for quick carries – definitely my top pick for a quick Target run (even while nursing!) or a cuddle with baby or toddler before bedtime.
Ring slings are super adjustable so that you can share them between two different wearers, even people of very different sizes. The Tekhni ring sling is one of the most generously sized ring slings on the market, so it is sure to fit everyone you want to wear your baby!
For more information about ring slings, check out our article Ring slings are awesome because…